Virtual Private Networks (VPN) Services
We have a dedicated team that can provide your business with the right VPN solution that meet your business needs. In today’s fast changing business environment more companies have facilities that spread across the country or around the world. We can enable your business to maintain a fast, secure & reliable communications between your offices and mobile workers.
A virtual private network (VPN) provides a business with an encrypted connection between your staff and offices over a public network (internet). We can help your business to deploy your own VPN (virtual private network) to accommodate the needs of remote employees and distant offices.
Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
A virtual private network (VPN) is a communications network tunneled through another network, and dedicated for a specific network. Virtual private network (VPN) is a network that uses a public telecommunication infrastructure, such as the Internet, to provide remote offices or individual users with secure access to their organization's network. Basically a VPN is a private network that uses a public network (e.g. Internet) to connect remote sites or users together.
An extension of a private network, a VPN encompasses links across shared or public networks. VPN connections use the connectivity of the Internet plus a combination of tunneling and data encryption technologies, such as the Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP) and Layer Two Tunneling Protocol with Internet Protocol security (L2TP/IPSec), to connect remote clients and remote offices.
Key Benefits of Virtual Private Networks (VPN):
- Allow remote access to your business network.
- Appears to your users as if all computers are in one location.
- Can access office network out of hours.
- Connect the networks at multiple sites to form a distributed "local network".
- Connect users securely their own corporate network (remote access).
- Extend organizations' existing computing infrastructure to include partners, suppliers and
- customers (extranet).
- Extranet for business partners.
- Link branch offices to an enterprise network (intranet).
- More than one office.
- On-demand branch office access.
- Persistent branch office access.
- Supported platforms including Linux, Macintosh, Windows and UNIX).
- Use the Internet as a secure tunnel to connect two or more offices.
- Useful for people who work out of the office (home & mobile workers)
- VPN remote access for employees.
Common Configuration for the VPN:
- Dial-up and VPNs with RADIUS authentication.
- The domain configuration.
- The network configuration.
- The remote access policy configuration.
- The security configuration.
Remote Technical Support:
- We use VPNs to provide remote support for servers.